Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Storyboards...

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

I've been drawing tons of storyboards for my new flash cartoon.

Just for kicks I posted one of the frames. I'll be drawing and scanning the rest of them this evening.

Eventually, all of the storyboards and concept art for the project will be available on this site, once the cartoon is finished in February of next year.

My new resume is online now as well, for those of you that care. It's nice to be able to write the word "graduated" next to my Masters program entry. That program was the longest 2 years of my life.

I'm currently settling into my autumn funk. It's both cold and wet here in the north east...

To those of you who are reading this in southern California, well... I'm jealous.

I'm sure the sun is shining in San Diego. And the women in old town are cooking up fresh tortillas at the Coyote Cantina.

Ah, if I close my eyes I can almost hear the Mariachi music echoing through the Bazaar Del Mundo, and taste the fish tacos at the Tin Fish.

California que sueña en tal día de los inviernos

<< HOME

A digital artist's online journal. Topics discussed: Art, Entertainment, Technology, Politics and Pop Culture

ARCHIVES
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 /