Sunday, December 25, 2005
Happy Holidays!
For those of you that celebrate it, I hope you had a great Christmas. Likewise for Hunakkah and Kwanza (both of which start tomorrow I believe)...

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. The holidays are very hectic and... Okay, not really... I've been playing Resident Evil 4. If you haven't played it yet and you call yourself a gamer go get it. It's one of the best games I've ever played. I'd put it up there with my favorites of all time like Zelda and Metal Gear Solid.

I've also been tooling around with some new illustrative techniques in Photoshop. The image you see here represents the results so far. Followers of this blog (all 2 of you) will recognize this gal as the one from the sketch I posted earlier this year.

It's coming along quite nicely I think. I'm going to try to finish the entire image before my vacation ends in January. I'll do my best to post progress as I go.

My new keyboard is so sleek and quiet...

<< HOME

A digital artist's online journal. Topics discussed: Art, Entertainment, Technology, Politics and Pop Culture

ARCHIVES
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 /