Monday, February 06, 2006
Revisions...
Sorry I haven't updated in a few weeks. I've been busy learning Macromedia Director...

Here's a new sketch for ya. Okay, it's not really all that new. I drew this a few months ago and never bothered to post it. But it's new to you right?

I've also added a step by step breakdown of my first illustration to the IN PROGRESS section. Regular visitors will also notice that I've changed the order in which the images in that section appear. I've done that so that each of my ongoing projects can have it's own row, within which, progress can be displayed in subsequent thumbnails.

My wife just came into my room and told me that the Steelers won the Super Bowl. I'm not a big sports fan... But I am happy for the team and the city. If you're a fan of that sort of thing, drink one for me allright?

P.S. I finally started texture mapping that front loader model. I'll post progress on it soon.

<< HOME

A digital artist's online journal. Topics discussed: Art, Entertainment, Technology, Politics and Pop Culture

ARCHIVES
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 /