Thursday, March 30, 2006
Spring Schedule and Misc.
My spring schedule is available now in the student section.

The syllabi aren't there yet. Look for them to be available for download next week.

We just had a short break and once again I spent my time working on an illustration.

Unlike my Christmas project this piece was for a small freelance job. I'd share but I want to make sure the folks I did the work for are okay with me displaying it on my site before I post it.

I've finally gotten around to listening to my new Imogen Heap album and I have to say I'm very impressed.

If you decide to give it a listen be sure to check out track 5. It's called Hide and Seek and I listen to it pretty much every morning as I'm spinning my brain up to working speed.

BUT BE WARNED!

If you purchase the CD it does in fact have copy protection on it which will install nasty spyware on your computer and most likely eat your cat!

Instead, why not download it from iTunes? Apple's copy protection is benevolent and doesn't hunger for the flesh of your purring little ball of fur.

Lost sucks now. You should be watching The Unit instead.

<< HOME

A digital artist's online journal. Topics discussed: Art, Entertainment, Technology, Politics and Pop Culture

ARCHIVES
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 /