Wednesday, November 15, 2006
The lost sketches...
First off let me start by apologizing if you've emailed me recently and I haven't replied.

I was on vacation over the weekend and before that I've been slammed with work.

I'm in the process of getting back on top of email, client meetings, class prep, etc.

Second, let me apologize for something else entirely... You see, I've been holding out on you, I haven't been posting any of my sketches, illustrations or 3D models for quite some time.

So now I'm working to rectify that situation. The new website is still coming. It's in the early prototype phase in fact... But I'm not going to use that as an excuse to not publish work.

Now realize that not all of this work will be polished or perfect but at least it'll keep the ball rolling as far as new content.

This fellow is called a Greelak. I made him up as an example for my creature concept and design lecture some time last year.

I also started a Flickr stream to host some of my travel photos. You can find it here.

<< HOME

A digital artist's online journal. Topics discussed: Art, Entertainment, Technology, Politics and Pop Culture

ARCHIVES
September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 /